The terms and conditions set forth in this Website Privacy and Disclaimer Policy (the “Policy”) apply to each user’s (“you” and “your”) use of the website at the URL www.mcmillanmetro.com (the “Website”), including related websites linked to the Website, which are owned by McMillan Metro Faerber, P.C. (“MMF”).
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have read, understand and agree to this Policy without limitation or qualification, and agree that these terms and conditions apply to your use of the Website. MMF may revise the terms of this Policy from time to time by posting the revised terms on the Website with the revised terms taking effect as of the date posted. Your continued access to and use of the Website shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of those revised terms.
MMF is committed to ensuring and protecting your privacy. With this in mind, MMF has adopted the following policy:
- Information collected from you, through the contact form, cookies and other means, is used to address your specific needs and to provide a record of communications between us and you. Your information is secure, consistent with current industry standards.
- All employees of MMF are trained to handle the personal, confidential information of our visitors in a confidential manner consistent with the law and our professional obligations. Disciplinary actions are imposed on employees who deviate from such standards of care. However, please do not send us any confidential information until you speak with one of our attorneys and receive our authorization to send confidential information to us.
- Absolutely no personal information collected through our Website is provided or sent to any third-party marketers.
- Please feel free to contact us at (301) 251-1180 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your information or if you have any questions or comments about this Policy.
- The materials on this Website are provided for general informational purposes only, do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of MMF, or any of its attorneys or clients, and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date.
- This Website is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship between you and MMF. You should not act or rely on any information on this Website without seeking the advice of an attorney. An attorney-client relationship can only be created with MMF by an express agreement between the firm and the client. The mere receipt by the firm of an email, or of documents transmitted by email, does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise confidential relationship with MMF.
- Use of the Website and the materials contained herein are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind (either express or implied) to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, MMF expressly disclaims any and all liability whatsoever for errors and omissions in any information or materials, and for any use or interpretation by others of any information or materials, contained in or accessible through the Website.
- MMF has no liability, direct or indirect, contingent or otherwise, to you or to third parties with respect to the Website, materials or information provided on it under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory, including, without limitation, liability for (i) the correctness, quality, accuracy, reliability, performance, completeness, timeliness or continued availability of the Website, materials or information; or (ii) delays or failure to make the Website, materials or information available.
- MMF has no liability to you or to anyone else for any consequential, special, incidental, punitive, direct or indirect damages of any kind (including, without limitation, loss of anticipated profits) arising out of the use of, defect in, or the inability to use the information and materials in or accessible through the Website, even if MMF or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any claim relating to MMF’s Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflicts of law provisions and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Montgomery County, Maryland.