Posts by: Larry N. Burch

To see articles written by our attorneys on a range of topics, just use the links to the right.
Getting Support from a Military Service Member

If your spouse (or your child’s parent) is on active duty in the military, you may be able to seek support through his or her command. Each service has implemented dependent support guidelines which provide different levels of support.  The Navy’s Dependent Support Guidelines provide generous support for dependent spouses and children (which exceed the…MORE

Author: Larry N. Burch